1. Have two POCKETSFUL of change for the parking meter because a quarter doesn’t get you very far.
2. Practice parallel parking before you go downtown, lest you end up actually connected TO the sidewalk via your wheels.
3. Keep in mind you could give away as many Egg McMuffins™ as you can carry since the ones you had were given away before you even stepped away from your car (the one attached to the curb by the wheels).
4. It really is better to err on the side of being early rather than late unless you want to have a little panic attack when you get to the courtroom and discover it’s already in session and you wonder if you missed your son’s appearance!
5. Next time, consider getting Sausage biscuits that are only $1 apiece. McDonald’s food is probably about the same, however many ingredients it has.
6. If you have the inclination to do something like share a few Egg McMuffins™ around, go for it! Everything’s a learning experience.
7. Think about whether there might be other reasonably priced options that have better nutrition.
8. Ask my readers for input. Readers! What are your thoughts about what other foods I could carry and offer?
9. For all the bad things about McDonald’s, it’s certainly nice to be able to count on getting the same quality food from every location every time.